List your property in the MLS for a flat fee as low as $199. Usually a real estate transaction costs around 6% of the sales price , where your realtor gets 3% and the buyer's realtor 3%, with us as your realtor you will pay a flat fee NOT 3%; you still have to pay the buyer's realtor around 3% but you save a bundle!!
XpressRealty LLC was created based on the idea that great savings can be achieved by enabling sellers to perform some of the tasks involved in selling their properties while getting the same MLS exposure that full service realtors provide.
As you are probably aware, the great majority of properties sold in the United States are sold through the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), a database where realtors post the properties they are offering for sale. Usually you will hire a realtor who will charge a customary commission of between 5% and 7%, he or she will place your property in the MLS, talk to prospective buyers, coordinate the viewing of the property by other real estate companies with their clients and help you through the sale process.
What do we offer?
- We will list your property in the MLS just like a full service realtor, but you save a considerable amount by taking some of the tasks upon yourself such as making appointments and showing your property. You can choose from several packages depending on what you need. Go to our SERVICES FOR SELLERS page to choose a package that fits your needs.
- You still have to offer a commission to the buyer’s realtor, the agent that will bring prospective buyers to see you property, but undoubtedly you are saving a load of money.
- Let’s run some sample numbers so you have an idea of the savings you can get by doing some of the legwork yourself.
- Example - Closing Sale price $300,000, let’s say you save 3%, that’s $9,000, or 3% on a $700,000 property, that’s $21,000. These are definitely great savings!
- You will find our services to be efficient, timely, simple and friendly.
Get a rebate of 50% of the buyer agent's commission! Up to 1.5% of the value of the property, here is how:
- When buying a property with XpressRealty as your Realtor you will pay an up-front fee of $299, refundable at closing, but we will give you a rebate at closing of 50% of the commission being offered to the buyer’s Realtor, that can be up to 1.5% of the sale price. We show you properties in the area you are interested in, we prepare and submit the offer and we are with you at closing! Just like any other Realtor, but you save up to 1.5% of the closing price.
Go to our BUYER SERVICES page to see more.